CHIKARA, CZW, EVOLVE & ROH Theme Counts + Recs

Discussion regarding the site itself. This includes the upcoming Version 7. Also comments about the site, suggestions for V7, questions about XT, problems with your life, and errors — ooh I hates those errors!
TheStepUp666

Re: CHIKARA, CZW, EVOLVE & ROH Theme Counts + Recs

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Kid Ego wrote:I've messaged the two relevant people to find out Kobe Durst's theme. If I hear anything back (from either of them) I'll update this post.

Also thank you for posting the info for EVOLVE 66 and 67 TheStepUp666, I just realised I was rude and never thanked you for doing EVOLVE 66 when I made my last post in this thread!
That is OK Not to worry :lol: - Just glad we're getting through here!! (whilst keeping on the UK Counts (the Progress,RevPro,& ICW,Southside,IPW:UK - which all 5 I'm going through constantly!!... as well as other sections) - Wonder what DUSTIN's (all caps) Theme is (really catchy & different)

Any updates on how far through other companies (e.g. Chikara &CZW) counts we are, and wonder what companies are potentially next after them (looking towards possibly AIW,AAW,Smash as potential - as AIW/AAW has been partly started, Smash need to work on at some point (not started at all)

Also couple of Mini Qs?
1: Regarding Joe Hendry's ICW Theme Count in regards to the parodies and how they should be listed (As most of the parodies have been used as an "Entrance" - though his WCPW "Hello" parody was put under Misc (though used as an Entrance in Ep. 1 of Loaded)
Should we put the themes Under his Count (& turn in to "A-la" Undertaker!!) or Put a Misc Page and Link where necessary (though some are not online/but are on the Old ICW Eps/Show)

2: Regarding Related Companies (e.g. Shimmer/Shine & Chikara & Wrestling Is..) Should they be added individually (in Shine & W.I's cases) or be combined w/ the bigger companies
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

TheStepUp666 wrote: That is OK Not to worry :lol: - Just glad we're getting through here!! (whilst keeping on the UK Counts (the Progress,RevPro,& ICW,Southside,IPW:UK - which all 5 I'm going through constantly!!... as well as other sections) - Wonder what DUSTIN's (all caps) Theme is (really catchy & different)

Any updates on how far through other companies (e.g. Chikara &CZW) counts we are, and wonder what companies are potentially next after them (looking towards possibly AIW,AAW,Smash as potential - as AIW/AAW has been partly started, Smash need to work on at some point (not started at all)

Also couple of Mini Qs?
1: Regarding Joe Hendry's ICW Theme Count in regards to the parodies and how they should be listed (As most of the parodies have been used as an "Entrance" - though his WCPW "Hello" parody was put under Misc (though used as an Entrance in Ep. 1 of Loaded)
Should we put the themes Under his Count (& turn in to "A-la" Undertaker!!) or Put a Misc Page and Link where necessary (though some are not online/but are on the Old ICW Eps/Show)

2: Regarding Related Companies (e.g. Shimmer/Shine & Chikara & Wrestling Is..) Should they be added individually (in Shine & W.I's cases) or be combined w/ the bigger companies
I'm just desperate to find out what that rock instrumental track is that Kobe Durst used as finding that would remove about 30-40 unknown listings from the database due to its HEAVY usage during EVOLVE 1 - 20. That and TJP's unknown theme that was also used by/as part of Catch Point. If I can get those 2 I can die happy. :lol:

Me and Hernan working together (though in all honesty he's the one doing all the work, I just archive the information) have got shows covered up to the following points:

- CHIKARA is 100% up-to-date (barring unreleased shows) with the exception of "Back in the Habit" and "When Nature Calls" (both July 23, 2016).
- CZW shows are covered (with gaps for shows we couldn't locate) from "Opening Night" (February 13, 1999) to "Cage of Death XV" (December 14, 2013).
- EVOLVE shows are completely covered with the exception of EVOLVE 23, 24, 56, and 57, however I have a WWN account so soon I can start doing those.
- ROH shows are completely covered all the way from "The Era of Honor Begins" (February 23, 2002) to "Weekend of Champions - Night 1" (April 28, 2006).

Getting those 2 CHIKARA shows done A.S.A.P. is a personal priority to me, as my friend/CHIKARA contact informed me that at "King of Trios" this weekend there is going to be a lot of new theme music debuted, which spread over 3 shows is obviously going to mean a fair amount of work once they are released.

AAW and/or AIW would definitely be suitable follow up projects. Another relatively prominent promotion that has yet to be started (and ties in with your next point about "sister promotions") is FIP, though this is in the same position as SMASH (IE: no themes listed).

Regarding your questions:

- I'd say in order to avoid a potentially confusing situation with his theme count (ALA: Undertaker as you rightly mentioned), it might be best to list them under "Misc." and link to them as and when he uses/used them. Even if we can't specifically link to them online at least the information will be archived in a clear, understandable way. That's just my opinion though, obviously others' opinions will vary on the subject.
- Regarding "Sister promotions", I'd personally say have them all listed separately, as usually they are not acknowledged as being owned/part of another promotion, merely that they co-promote the shows/share a talent pool with them. A perfect example of this is FIP as I stated above, they were considered ROH's "Sister promotion" for years (along with SHIMMER), but as they are now nothing to do with them and therefore their own entity, they would need their own entry on the site (and consequently have one, just with nothing listed under it at the moment).

Wow... that turned into a bit of an essay didn't it? Sorry about that! :lol:
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Just a little Update
Thanks to Reverse Rana v2 on YT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRbg_O3QruY)
Cedric Alexander's Evolve Theme = Blueliner" by Waukena
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Ah nice one! Thanks for passing that info along man, I appreciate it.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Slick but what is Regal's WWE themes doing in his NXT? In NXT he only has ever had the single theme so these other themes of Regals are only ever going to work if you have WWE/WWF/DSW/OVW/FCW/NXT merged. lol.
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Whoops, my bad. Regal's count was never supposed to be there in the first place, I'd just forgotten to remove it. Thanks for pointing that out, fixed it now.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

To highlight the new ones that debuted on EVOLVE 68:

Dan Barry - "Magnum P.I." by Magic Machines
Fred Yehi - "????" by ????
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
"Every theme count will be on the line"
Also known as DaBrennOfficial (March 12, 2014 - August 22, 2014)

Theme Technician (March 11th, 2015 - September 2nd, 2018)
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Thanks for the heads up man, I'll add those to the database ASAP.

Apologies for the slow reply as well, I just moved house and only got my internet connection back today.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

There you go EVOLVE 69:

Chris Hero & Drew Galloway - "Wish it Away" (Edit) (Chris is Awesome (Full Mix) Intro) by Psyko Dalek
Chuck O'Neil - "????" by Greatness*
David Starr - "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)" by ????***

*Only the first 30 seconds (before the rap begins) were used for "Chris is Awesome" (Full Mix), while "Wish it Away" begins at 0:15. If you wish a recording, there's no problem.
**According to the wrestler...
Chuck O'Neil wrote:Hey man no worries at all. It's a custom song made by my friend Greatness who raps out of the Boston area.
***More likely to be by RECISIO Karaoke or Karaoke Diamonds but pitched.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Hernan wrote:There you go EVOLVE 69:

David Starr - "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)" by ????***

***More likely to be by RECISIO Karaoke or Karaoke Diamonds but pitched.
Spot on man, its pitched down ever so slightly but the track is:

"Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) (In the Style of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)" by Stingray Music (from the album "Karaoke Hits: In the Style of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Vol. 1")
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

EVOLVE 70
https://rutube.ru/video/7078c44b3812438 ... e07b70088/
Anthony Henry - Around @ 0:50- 1:00
Nathan Cruz - Around 13:15 - Intro Edit of (his "Mostly used everywhere Showstealer Theme!!) from the 10-11 second point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UaNlh8XDI8
Bunk 'n Funk (Rex Bacchus & CT Brown) Around 43:00
The Gatekeepers : Around 44:00 (Theme Info Below)

https://rutube.ru/video/cc85ed453f565c7 ... c7fefa95f0
AR Fox Around 35:00 ???

EVOLVE 71

https://rutube.ru/video/60fab5723f54ca6 ... =215790&pl
Jason Kincaid - (Debuted @ 70) @ Around 20:00
Eric Locker & Joe Coleman - (???) Around 41:30
The Gatekeepers (the former Dev Corp/Names Unconfirmed at the moment) - Slower Pitch of Ethan Page's Theme (“All Ego” by Hot Tag Media Works) (likely debuted @ 70 - which has been used at the end of some of the recent Ethan Page Hype/Promo Vids on Evovle's/WWNLive's YT) Around 42:30
Ethan Page (Same Note as above regarding theme - Definitely used as Exit at 71)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

TheStepUp666 wrote:EVOLVE 71 (70 hasn't surfaced online Yet)

Jason Kincaid (likely debuted @ 70)
This is "Lancaster Gate" by Enter the Haggis (from the album "Soapbox Heroes").

*EDIT*
TheStepUp666 wrote:EVOLVE 70
Anthony Henry - Around @ 0:50- 1:00
This is "Dead Silence" by James Street (from the album "Stretario Covers").

Hernan

Post by Hernan »

EVOLVE 72:

Darby Allin - "????" by ????
Ethan Page - "????" by ????

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

EVOLVE 73:

Icarus - "Soar" by Harley Wootton & Kenny Wootton
Jaka - "????" by ????*
Stokely Hathaway - "Run Through the Night" by Corrections House**

*This is Chris Dickinson's recent song.
**Originally intended to be Timothy Thatcher, his manager, Stokely Hathaway, came out to say that his client wasn't there.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Also forgetting The Gatekeepers used Ethan Page's New Theme (@ 73 I Think)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

TheStepUp666 wrote:Also forgetting The Gatekeepers used Ethan Page's New Theme (@ 73 I Think)
Yeah, I was conscious about that. To be honest, I take that entrance as Ethan Page, Gatekeeper #1 & Gatekeeper #2 (the last two were named in that order as the names hasn't been revealed yet) came out all togheter. Once the three step in the ring, Page announced his bodyguards would participate in the match. Now, if they were actually announced for the match beforehand (instead of having Catch Point Vs. Drew Galloway & DUSTIN, we'd have the four teams competing without all the segment) or there was a nameplate saying "The Gatekeepers", however, it didn't happen. That's just my opinion. If you wish to include, go ahead!.

TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

EVOLVE 56
https://rutube.ru/video/8fc664311fd1e45 ... c2a75596c/

TJ Perkins : 5th ??? - Around 0:30 Mark
Sami Callihan :8th ?? Around 1:00 Mark
Ethan Page : : 2nd (Unsure if that is a same pitch edit)
Jack Gallow : Just Before 22:00
https://rutube.ru/video/75ee1128253d43d ... 9c6c438465
The P.A.Brand (The Remix Version) Around 32:00
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

TheStepUp666 wrote:Ethan Page : : 2nd (Unsure if that is a same pitch edit)
Yes, that's the same pitch edit.
TheStepUp666 wrote:Jack Gallow : Just Before 22:00
That's a cover of "Seizure of Power (Film Score)" by Marco Beltrami & Marilyn Manson.

Shaun2J

Post by Shaun2J »

This is Marty Scurll's ROH Theme, also from the guys at Hot Tag - Media Works.

TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Shaun2J wrote:This is Marty Scurll's ROH Theme, also from the guys at Hot Tag - Media Works.

Was going to add this in too (as debuted during the Reach For the Sky UK Tour) 2/3 Shows are on RoH's VOD atm (I was at the London Show - which isn't on yet)

HTMW also are responsible for Ethan Page's All Ego Theme & also Pete Dunne's WCPW Theme as well as some of Attack Pro Themes (inc. Dunne's which is is the theme mentioned & other random themes here-there)

Youtube Page : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1G3g ... O9w/videos
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/hot-tag-media-works

Have no details on Will Ospreay's Theme (neither Joe Hendry (as he was on the Tour for 2/3 Shows - not London) & Travis Banks (who appeared on the London Show) - but for some reason have details on Donovan Dijak (bit of Live Show Shazaming ended up w/ a Result for Theme) (

Artist : Gabriel Candani,Chad Crawford & Hiram Hernandez
Title : Monsters Within Me (No Vox)
Album : NSPS181 - The Alternative - Calling You Out
Library : Non-Stop Producer Series

Also have added the Info for a lot of the most recent newer RoH Themes (Kingdom,Team CMLL to name but a few)
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Kid Ego

Post by Kid Ego »

Hey man thanks for all that info. My apologies for the slow response I've been pretty busy recently and only just now had a chance to start updating my database.

Without wishing to sound like a dick, would it be possible for you to list all the recent entries you made? Only I don't really want to have to click on every single count under the ROH section on the main site to find the new stuff you added.