WWE Alumni At It Again

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
TEOL

WWE Alumni At It Again

Post by TEOL »

This time it's not attempting to self release full stuff or posting teaser samples but now putting known Jim Johnston BMI tracks onto his own with no Jim Johnston writ on his entrys which we know Jim had most of the involvement in even if he did have a role in those tracks himself and his trying or attention seeking attempting to get people to believe him again. :lol:

Guess his in one last gasp of desperation to get people to believe him without a presence at all this time with no samples or releases of tracks 10 years on from his last attempt and no Twitter and or Facebook for talking.

Plagiarism or possible now real deal which you wish you hadn't called a fake 10 years ago debate now if you will but either way his still as cocky as ever with the wanting you to believe.

https://repertoire.bmi.com/Search/Catal ... %253d%253d
Tino

Re: WWE Alumni At It Again

Post by Tino »

🤔
mrxskull

Post by mrxskull »

Who the fuck is Ward Andrew AAron?
CSCope

Post by CSCope »

If this is a employee at WWE MG this isn't really a thing... This practice is very common throughout the music industry. I don't know how anyone could link entries on BMI. They eventually call you to confirm details like SIN, DOB, etc...

Fyi I don't really know anything about this, just going by assumptions from what I've read.
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

What.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

Uh, I'm not too sure what this is about...
Jerichoholic

Post by Jerichoholic »

Raptor

Post by Raptor »

I don't understand this post
Craig-UK

Post by Craig-UK »

Andrew Aaron Ward is a member here who I called out on this bullshit a couple years back (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14872). He went by Wardstock, Bosox49, WrastleVassel and most likely more. He does create tracks, though nothing used by WWFE, just covers. Do not trust anything that has "Andrew Ward" associated with it.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Yep his at it again exactly what it's about.

Don't forget Warzone Radio