List of unreleased Mikey Rukus themes

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
Tino

Re: List of unreleased Mikey Rukus themes

Post by Tino »

Rukus just mentioned on Twitter that Cargill's theme has been given the green light and is soon to see an Itunes/Spotify release
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

Tino wrote: September 18th, 2021, 11:35 pm Rukus just mentioned on Twitter that Cargill's theme has been given the green light and is soon to see an Itunes/Spotify release
Great news! Hopefully the Rampage theme can be ID'ed/released soon.:)
ConchairtoRecords

Post by ConchairtoRecords »

Tino wrote: September 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm https://www.behance.net/gallery/9329789 ... nes-covers (credit ragetrons for finding the site, any questions go to him)

Kiera's official title to her theme is "We 'Bout Ta Get It". Her artwork is on the site too.
How can we be sure this is the theme she's using currently? It could be a future, as-yet-unused, theme
Conchairto Records: wrestling theme record label
Bandcamp | Facebook

Pro Wrestling EAST: Cambridge, UK wrestling promotion
Website | Youtube | Facebook
Tino

Post by Tino »

ConchairtoRecords wrote: September 19th, 2021, 7:37 am
Tino wrote: September 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm https://www.behance.net/gallery/9329789 ... nes-covers (credit ragetrons for finding the site, any questions go to him)

Kiera's official title to her theme is "We 'Bout Ta Get It". Her artwork is on the site too.
How can we be sure this is the theme she's using currently? It could be a future, as-yet-unused, theme

Good question. But like I said, don't ask me. Ask ragetrons. 🤷
ConchairtoRecords

Tino wrote: September 19th, 2021, 7:44 am
ConchairtoRecords wrote: September 19th, 2021, 7:37 am

Good question. But like I said, don't ask me. Ask ragetrons. 🤷
Ragetrons wouldn't necessarily know. There's nothing on the cover gallery to indicate where these are used.

I'm more questioning the fact we've amended the main site to show that this is Kiera's first theme, which - to be honest - is a guess.
Bandcamp | Facebook

Tino

Post by Tino »

I would think he probably knows more than we think he does. I talked to him a few nights ago and he confirmed it is Kiera's current theme. How? I don't know, I didn't bother asking him, I don't like necessarily bothering people anymore with theming questions so I just ask one, two questions, that's it. If you want to ask him, by all means, have at it. Good day, sir.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I made the choice to add the information. Here was my rationale for why I feel it's overwhelmingly likely for the theme listed:

- All of the other artworks on the page are for used themes, even if that theme wasn't released as a single, and there's only one or two instances of the title not matching what was later released, so it seems far more likely that it's for her used theme than not.
- Many of the newer used themes are featured on that page, which generally follow the same generic format, so hers being among those could further indicate what she used matches the artwork.
- Considering the unknown theme was used at All Out, and considering she's not some random indy person getting a one-off showcase on a YouTube show, I feel it's pretty likely what she used was an in-house theme, and thus would have an official artwork for it.
- We have many themes listed on the site with unofficial names based on a slight chance of it being right due to a random BMI/ASCAP entry that "seems like it fits". If we have an official artwork giving us an actual name for a theme, I'm going to say that has a much higher chance of being the title of what was used.

And yes, it's a guess, but even in the unlikely event we're wrong it'll take no more than a few seconds to edit the entry and fix it. For now, it stays.
ConchairtoRecords

Yeah, fair. I just found it strange there wasn't the usual tweet from Mikey Rukus where he mentions the theme and uses the title as a hashtag (unless I missed it, in that case, I take back everything I've said!)
Bandcamp | Facebook

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

EddieK wrote: September 19th, 2021, 12:49 am
Tino wrote: September 18th, 2021, 11:35 pm Rukus just mentioned on Twitter that Cargill's theme has been given the green light and is soon to see an Itunes/Spotify release
Great news! Hopefully the Rampage theme can be ID'ed/released soon.:)
Spoke to Mikey tonight

"That was made by a trailer house that was commissioned by Warner Media. So no one at AEW has any connection to it unfortunately."

Regarding Kieras theme, it is infact the artwork for her current theme, however

"Yeah but it’s actually not done yet, a few more tweaks need to be made before we drop it"
Swingman

Post by Swingman »

Sonny Kiss used a new theme on Elevation.
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Swingman wrote: September 21st, 2021, 1:32 am Sonny Kiss used a new theme on Elevation.
Not just SK ... The Gunn Club has a New Theme as well
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Tino

Post by Tino »

Heads up. Rukus posted a screenshot of the artwork for albums and singles he's done, and something told me to check it for anything new. Shaq has official artwork with music titled "The Realm Of Shaqness".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

Post by Chris »

There's also an alternate artwork for "Men of the Year" that follows the more generic template they've been using a lot recently.
ConchairtoRecords

Can someone who has a good rapport with Mikey please ask him if he can post the hi-res version of that Shaq cover?
Bandcamp | Facebook

TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

Couple of Things here

8th October
https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1 ... 9583552517
God’s Favorite Champion EP :twisted:

Also Similar to Mikey's (All the AEW Themes list so far one)
A List (as concise at best) of his Non-AEW Themes he has produced (inc. the shedload for Revolution Pro Wrestling in the U.K. (inc. the old Soundcloud Page Stuff (which is no longer)
https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1 ... 11/photo/1
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
Jerichoholic

Post by Jerichoholic »

You reaaaaaally like brackets :lol:
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

TheStepUp666 wrote: September 25th, 2021, 3:03 am Also Similar to Mikey's (All the AEW Themes list so far one)
A List (as concise at best) of his Non-AEW Themes he has produced (inc. the shedload for Revolution Pro Wrestling in the U.K. (inc. the old Soundcloud Page Stuff (which is no longer)
https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1 ... 11/photo/1
It sucks his Hard Drive crashed during his pre-AEW Era.
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1 ... 1150236673

Mikey shared an unused theme made for Malakai Black as a backup. It's not as good as the one he really uses but I dig it. I would rip it but he says it'll be in the AEW console game theme selection so we can just wait until then.
Tino

Post by Tino »

So it is real...I thought it was custom made by a fan until I saw your comment, equalizer.

https://youtu.be/Qg9vlJrwzoM
Tino

Post by Tino »

New theme for TayJay