Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
The Franchise

Re: Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

Post by The Franchise »

Seanicho wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 2:18 pm Received an e-mail from WWE Shop stating my order has shipped and should arrive on the 20th.
Lucky. I figured being one of the 1st 25 to get an autographed copy, id get mine sent out 1st πŸ˜’
hillbillies

Post by hillbillies »

The Franchise wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Seanicho wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 2:18 pm Received an e-mail from WWE Shop stating my order has shipped and should arrive on the 20th.
Lucky. I figured being one of the 1st 25 to get an autographed copy, id get mine sent out 1st πŸ˜’
I got one too. Spoke to WWE Shop earlier. Still 1-2 weeks until shipping for the signed copies, Which is in line with what was on the shop listing. It did say 31/8 estimated shipping.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

hillbillies wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 4:10 pm
The Franchise wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm
I got one too. Spoke to WWE Shop earlier. Still 1-2 weeks until shipping for the signed copies, Which is in line with what was on the shop listing. It did say 31/8 estimated shipping.
Damn
alpharhodes

Post by alpharhodes »

The tracklist lengths are all correct. They've been mastered for vinyl by Anders Peterson / GS Mastering & Post, so it'll sound slightly different.

"Behold the King" uses the intro and outro from "King of Kings" (which was from Summerslam '07).

"My Time (Instrumental)" on Uncaged III has just been dubbed as "Cerebral Assassin".

"My Time" is the arena version.

"Line in the Sand" has no clock intro (rather a fade in) and loops the 2nd half off the track again.

.. Album worth it? Depends.
Last edited by alpharhodes on August 17th, 2020, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

alpharhodes wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 12:41 pm The tracklist lengths are all correct. They've been mastered for vinyl by Anders Peterson / GS Mastering & Post, so it'll sound slightly different.

"Behold the King" uses the intro and outro from "King of Kings" (which was from Unforgiven '07).

"My Time (Instrumental)" on Uncaged III has just been dubbed as "Cerebral Assassin".

"Line in the Sand" has no clock intro (rather a fade in) and loops the 2nd half off the track again.

I'm really let down by this
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Johnston's arena mix would be the same lengh as volume 4 on a real copy from Jim himself as since how many tracks he did multiple versions has he ever shortened a track? Nope always the same lengh between versions. That is a shortened game version.
BeDmAn

Post by BeDmAn »

TEOL wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 2:51 pm Johnston's arena mix would be the same lengh as volume 4 on a real copy from Jim himself as since how many tracks he did multiple versions has he ever shortened a track? Nope always the same lengh between versions. That is a shortened game version.
It's the same lenght as the ThemeTitan file. It's the full thing.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Has anyone gotten their copy yet to listen to everything?
alpharhodes

Post by alpharhodes »

TheImpCaiman wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 3:49 pm Has anyone gotten their copy yet to listen to everything?
Me. Hence my previous message lol.

Edit: Also comes with .mp3 files to download. However, it's not available on the site yet.
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

alpharhodes, how do DX 2000 and Corporate Player sound compared to the Uncaged IV versions?
alpharhodes

Post by alpharhodes »

Seanicho wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 4:17 pm alpharhodes, how do DX 2000 and Corporate Player sound compared to the Uncaged IV versions?
Personally, the digital ones from Uncaged IV sound better but this is only because I don't have all the sound equipment for the vinyl turntable to test this out so I couldn't give a more definite answer.

When the .MP3 files become available (presuming it's the same mastering they used for the vinyl) ..I can be less vague.
alpharhodes

Post by alpharhodes »

The Franchise wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 12:55 pm
alpharhodes wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 12:41 pm The tracklist lengths are all correct. They've been mastered for vinyl by Anders Peterson / GS Mastering & Post, so it'll sound slightly different.

"Behold the King" uses the intro and outro from "King of Kings" (which was from Unforgiven '07).

I'm really let down by this
Me too. I do hate the fact they renamed tracks to make it seem like it's new, as well as re-re-re-release the same HHH tracks as oppose to demos/other mixes they have for HHH.

But on a positive note, not everyone has the arena edit of "My Time" and at least now been a physical copy of an album since WWE: The Music - Volume 10. Signed copies will also have more meaning.
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

"Behold the King" uses the intro and outro from "King of Kings" (which was from Summerslam '07).

goddamn what a disappointment.
edge804

Post by edge804 »

Can't believe they dedicate a whole album to H and there are no unreleased tracks....just gutted. What a completely wasted opportunity.
Chris

Post by Chris »

It's nice to see the arena version of "My Time" get an official release and I'm a tad curious about the slightly different edit of "Line in the Sand", but even then there's nothing I would consider to be worth buying the entire album for. Here's to hoping it becomes available to purchase digitally at some point in the future.
theme revolution

Post by theme revolution »

This had so much potential, this sucks. Heres hoping for uncaged releases
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

theme revolution wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 8:13 pm This had so much potential, this sucks. Heres hoping for uncaged releases
Agreed.
mrxskull

Post by mrxskull »

They're not going to waste putting new or unreleased material on a now niche medium like vinyl.
mcrmy119

Post by mcrmy119 »

mrxskull wrote: ↑August 18th, 2020, 8:27 am They're not going to waste putting new or unreleased material on a now niche medium like vinyl.
Vinyl isn't niche anymore, if anything it's currently the most popular physical format. Record Store Day is a major event every year. Every chart topping album has like 3-4 different vinyl releases and maybe a cassette. CD has kinda regressed to become the most niche format. Stores like Walmart have gutted their once-huge CD sections and are now selling vinyl again. Most people nowadays would buy an album on vinyl before they'd buy the CD. And that's not even getting into the whole audio compression thing.
alpharhodes

Post by alpharhodes »

alpharhodes wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 4:31 pm
Seanicho wrote: ↑August 17th, 2020, 4:17 pm alpharhodes, how do DX 2000 and Corporate Player sound compared to the Uncaged IV versions?
Personally, the digital ones from Uncaged IV sound better but this is only because I don't have all the sound equipment for the vinyl turntable to test this out so I couldn't give a more definite answer.

When the .MP3 files become available (presuming it's the same mastering they used for the vinyl) ..I can be less vague.
Update - In my opinion, if you're expecting new tracks.. save the money for Uncaged XIII. The vinyl is ONLY worth it for collection purposes and for those who don't already have My Time (Arena), Behold the King (HHH intro from SS '07) & Line in the Sand (Extended edit) [Used for Evolution in 2014].