Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
Gotham89

Re: Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

Post by Gotham89 »

So, who fed the supposed album info to FYE? I don’t believe for a second people in WWE would say stuff like “5th theme.”

You can see in the images on WWE Shop that Cerebral Assassin is 3:36, not 3:16 like the themer who made the phony list thought. It’s not the Uncaged III version.
Last edited by Gotham89 on July 31st, 2020, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

I'm hoping a sample will be uploaded soon so we know for sure.
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Gotham89 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:31 pm So, who fed the supposed album info to FYE? I don’t believe for a second people in WWE would say stuff like “5th theme.”

You can see in the images on WWE Shop that Cerebral Assassin is 3:36, not 3:16 like the themer who made the phony list thought. It’s not the Uncaged III version.
The tracklist was always on FYE.com from the moment it was made available for pre-order.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Leaf wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:46 pm
Gotham89 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:31 pm So, who fed the supposed album info to FYE? I don’t believe for a second people in WWE would say stuff like “5th theme.”

The tracklist was always on FYE.com from the moment it was made available for pre-order.
Wonder if this changes what the actual "Cerebral Assassin" theme really is. FYE does list it as being 3:16, but the album itself lists it as 3:36 (when zoomed in enough). Unless they upload a sample of the album, we will have to wait till the 1st wave is sent out (the autographed copies). I emailed WWEShop and asked when my order would be shipped, cuz I made it into the limited edition autographed copy category, and I believe those are being shipped 1st. The receipt doesn't say anything on when to expect it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Still out on Cerebral Assassin being anything we haven't had before and I'm willing to bet it is the Uncaged III My Time (Instrumental). Funny that WWE doesn't include the Volume 4 My Time (track 7) of this album on their SHOP page. Metalinjection.net quote from their article says "(including the Jim Johnston produced DX theme and his old school "My Time" theme)." If anyone gets the link to supposedly listen to the album let us know but I've added links to all the info on the album I found.

It is funny on WWE Shop they exclude the track listing for the Volume 4 My Time
https://shop.wwe.com/mot%C3%B6rhead-evo ... 0c&start=1

Here is an article explaining a little. There is a link to Amazon Prime music to listen to the album apparently but I am not too sure if it is the full album nor what the link goes to. If anyone tries it let us know if it has all 11 tracks there
https://metalinjection.net/news/wwe-off ... head-vinyl

Link the the FYE page that we've all already seen
https://www.fye.com/various-artists---w ... 06518.html

I just found this. If you follow this Twitter user he has said on his feed all tracks are re-releases of everything we had. His last post states "Seems a bit disappointing that the vinyl release has no unreleased tracks at all...hopefully @WWEMusic will add something for a digital release to supplement the tracks on the vinyl."
https://twitter.com/therko27/status/1287793319121223681
Chris

Post by Chris »

TheImpCaiman wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 1:27 pm Here is an article explaining a little. There is a link to Amazon Prime music to listen to the album apparently but I am not too sure if it is the full album nor what the link goes to. If anyone tries it let us know if it has all 11 tracks there
https://metalinjection.net/news/wwe-off ... head-vinyl
I don't see an Amazon Prime link on that page, just links to WWE Shop.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Right under the photo there was a link to Amazon music. Perhaps it was removed which sucks.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

TheImpCaiman wrote: August 4th, 2020, 11:35 pm Right under the photo there was a link to Amazon music. Perhaps it was removed which sucks.
The link takes you to an ad, and then Amazon Prime, but not to the album. When looking up "Evolution of The Game" Triple H, no album comes up but other Triple H merchandise does. I don't believe the album is on Prime, or available to preview anywhere.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Sorry it did that I was hoping it was a link to listen to the tracks.

Interesting article from Arenataping to read about the vinyl with a sad quote from the writer which I hope may not be the case:
https://arenataping.wordpress.com/2020/ ... 0in%202010.
"The tracklist includes 11 of Triple H’s entrance themes made by Jim Johnston, Chris Warren, Motörhead and Lemmy Kilmister, leaving unreleased cuts from other artists still caged on WWE Music’s library."
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

According to WWE Shop customer service, Triple H still hasn't autographed the vinyls yet, but Aug 28 is the expected ship date for the, atleast, autographed copies. I believe the other copies (Silver edition, non-signed) aren't being shipped till Sept?
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

For those interested, The Spacelab9 edition is confirmed to include a digital download card for the album. The WWE Shop and Fye versions probably will too, but that’s not confirmed.

Also lists the same exact track list that Fye has.

https://spacelab9.com/collections/featu ... riple-h-lp
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Seanicho wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:04 pm For those interested, The Spacelab9 edition is confirmed to include a digital download card for the album. The WWE Shop and Fye versions probably will too, but that’s not confirmed.

They just copied the original writeup for the album
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Seanicho wrote: August 7th, 2020, 10:04 pm For those interested, The Spacelab9 edition is confirmed to include a digital download card for the album. The WWE Shop and Fye versions probably will too, but that’s not confirmed.

The tracklist FYE and SPACELAB9 (who are the manufacturers of all vinyls) provide is legit. I ran the inside artwork through an AI-based enhancer and "Cerebral Assassin" does read 3:16, which is the same duration of My Time (Instrumental).
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

What is interesting it said on the site it includes 3 unreleased tracks from Motorhead but all the Motorhead tracks on the album have been released with the exception of the 1st one. I've also been told Line in the Sand is the Vol. 6 version with a shortened or cut intro, The Game is the same one that was released not too long ago on an album Motorhead put out and King of Kings is the same. How are these all unreleased?
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

TheImpCaiman wrote: August 10th, 2020, 8:20 am What is interesting it said on the site it includes 3 unreleased tracks from Motorhead but all the Motorhead tracks on the album have been released with the exception of the 1st one. I've also been told Line in the Sand is the Vol. 6 version with a shortened or cut intro, The Game is the same one that was released not too long ago on an album Motorhead put out and King of Kings is the same. How are these all unreleased?
"Album includes three tracks from heavy metal legends Motörhead, being made available on vinyl for the first time ever on this album!"

I think it just means 3 Motörhead songs that have never been on vinyl before, whereas many Motörhead tracks in the past were on vinyl
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Okay it was kinda confusing when I read that.
Tino

Post by Tino »

They just ran an advertisement for the album on NXT tonight. They confirmed it to be 11 tracks, so looks like that might be it for the tracklist.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Tino wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:42 pm They just ran an advertisement for the album on NXT tonight. They confirmed it to be 11 tracks, so looks like that might be it for the tracklist.
Did it mention anything about a digital download?
Tino

Post by Tino »

Chris wrote: August 12th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Tino wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:42 pm They just ran an advertisement for the album on NXT tonight. They confirmed it to be 11 tracks, so looks like that might be it for the tracklist.
Did it mention anything about a digital download?
It did not.
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

Received an e-mail from WWE Shop stating my order has shipped and should arrive on the 20th.