Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
The Franchise

Re: Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

Post by The Franchise »

I'm hoping that whichever 'Cerebral Assassin's theme that gets released on here, the other version gets released on Uncaged XIII. In my opinion though, I think "Cerebral Assassin" is V1 used on SmackDown! November 9th, 2000, and V2 is simply The Game (Instrumental) used at Survivor Series & Armageddon 2000
Last edited by The Franchise on July 27th, 2020, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TJF123

Post by TJF123 »

Depends on what it is. Could be the Uncaged III theme, could be V1, could be something else entirely, who knows. That's based on the tracks being in chronological order other than 1 & 2
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

I was wrong all together. This is from FYE.com
"Cerebral Assassin" is just "My Time (V2)".. same track length and date.
Line In The Sand runs over 5 minutes, but other releases have it end around 3:42
My Time may be the arena version, as the Volume 4 version ends at 3:28 & Anthology ends at 3:06, both not being the arena version.
The theme order is also incorrect, as Triple H used The Game before Are You Ready (2000), and there are 2 themes between My Time & The Game (that being the 2 instrumental themes) so I don't know how reliable the listing details actually are, unless someone at WWE fucked up the dates and titles again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by The Franchise on July 27th, 2020, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

Post by Chris »

So everything is previously released except for a 14 second voice clip. I shouldn't have expected anything more out of WWE.

Here is a video of his match at Unforgiven 2007 so everyone can hear what the intro is. Starts at 0:12 - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31tyc

"Line in the Sand" is listed as 5:03, but on the date listed the album version was used so I doubt this is them releasing the arena version. It could be a longer mix of the album version, but based on all the other songs being the same length as what's already been released, I think it's possible that's just a typo and it'll just be the same song from Vol. 6.

Just noticed that "My Time" is actually 2:44, shorter than either the Vol. 4 or Anthology releases. In GodzFire's collection, the arena version he has runs 2:46, so maybe that is the arena version and perhaps "Line in the Sand" is as well. Hmm...
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

This is even more underwhelming than I thought it would be. Didn’t Triple H say there was going to be demos on here? Oh well, still going to buy it.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

I was REALLY hoping Cerebral Assassin was one of the Instrumental versions of The Game. Even managed to pre-order one of the autographed copies of the album. Now I'm disappointed.
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Chris wrote: July 27th, 2020, 11:48 am
"Line in the Sand" is listed as 5:03, but on the date listed the album version was used so I doubt this is them releasing the arena version. It could be a longer mix of the album version, but based on all the other songs being the same length as what's already been released, I think it's possible that's just a typo and it'll just be the same song from Vol. 6.

Just noticed that "My Time" is actually 2:44, shorter than either the Vol. 4 or Anthology releases. In GodzFire's collection, the arena version he has runs 2:46, so maybe that is the arena version and perhaps "Line in the Sand" is as well. Hmm...
Not a typo, those track lengths are listed on the inside of the vinyl. You might be correct on My Time arena mix, and we could be getting an unheard mix of Line in the Sand.
Funkster

Post by Funkster »

Cerebral Assassin is the prototype version of "Higher Brain Pattern"/"My Time (Instrumental)" so i'm in for that track...

the rest, i think we've already got it.
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

Funkster wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:15 pm Cerebral Assassin is the prototype version of "Higher Brain Pattern"/"My Time (Instrumental)" so i'm in for that track...

The theme he used at Over The Edge is the one that was released on Uncaged III. When I saw the Cerebral Assassin title I thought it would be the My Time (Instrumental) V1 or the Survivor Series 2000/Armageddon 2000 theme. But the track length and description seem to point to the Uncaged III theme, unfortunately.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Leaf wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:06 pm Not a typo, those track lengths are listed on the inside of the vinyl. You might be correct on My Time arena mix, and we could be getting an unheard mix of Line in the Sand.
I wouldn't put it past WWE to have made a mistake on the track listing and used it for the picture, but after noticing the "My Time" time difference I'm inclined to believe the lengths are proper and we're likely getting arena versions of those two.

Regardless, hopefully they'll be releasing this as a digital download alongside the vinyl.
Funkster

Post by Funkster »

Seanicho wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:32 pm
Funkster wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:15 pm Cerebral Assassin is the prototype version of "Higher Brain Pattern"/"My Time (Instrumental)" so i'm in for that track...

The theme he used at Over The Edge is the one that was released on Uncaged III. When I saw the Cerebral Assassin title I thought it would be the My Time (Instrumental) V1 or the Survivor Series 2000/Armageddon 2000 theme. But the track length and description seem to point to the Uncaged III theme, unfortunately.
it wasnt. its an even earlier mix than the Uncaged III one, unless they've just renamed that track for this album (which is possible).
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

This album had so much potential
Tino

Post by Tino »

https://youtu.be/1rNCLNXYYqo

Terrible video, but it has a few seconds of Helmsley's entrance. Sounds like the track from Uncaged III.
Funkster

Post by Funkster »

ah, i see my mistake, theres a UK PPV that had the early mix of Triple H's theme, yeah its the Uncaged track then.
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

If WWE sent the actual original master tracks to have them professionally mixed for the vinyl, this record should sound pretty good.
Jerichoholic

Post by Jerichoholic »

No new release is expected but still disappointing.
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Chris wrote: July 27th, 2020, 11:48 am Just noticed that "My Time" is actually 2:44, shorter than either the Vol. 4 or Anthology releases. In GodzFire's collection, the arena version he has runs 2:46, so maybe that is the arena version and perhaps "Line in the Sand" is as well. Hmm...
My copy of "My Time" from the leak runs 2:44. It's definitely the arena version that's there. I'm looking forward the new mix of "Line In The Sand" and finally hearing "Behold The King" in clear fidelity.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Leaf wrote: July 27th, 2020, 6:33 pm My copy of "My Time" from the leak runs 2:44. It's definitely the arena version that's there. I'm looking forward the new mix of "Line In The Sand" and finally hearing "Behold The King" in clear fidelity.
That's good to know. I'm glad we're finally getting the arena version of "My Time". It'll be interesting to see what the mix of "Line in the Sand" ends up being.
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

How disappointing. Would have been the perfect thing to formally release the Disturbed theme on.
edge804

Post by edge804 »

A good handful of demos and unreleased themes available, but all we get is a bunch of rereleases with a Motorhead stamp on the front. Come....on!!

This could have been it. They could have completed our collections with this one release. Very disappointed.