Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
TheImpCaiman

Re: Triple H entrance theme vinyl in the works, confirmed by Triple H himself

Post by TheImpCaiman »

What I dislike about vinyl....

1. You cannot listen to a vinyl in your car
2. They melt very easy
3. They scratch very easy
4. Extremely fragile
IAmNeomic

Post by IAmNeomic »

TheImpCaiman wrote: August 18th, 2020, 4:03 pm What I dislike about vinyl....

1. You cannot listen to a vinyl in your car
2. They melt very easy
3. They scratch very easy
4. Extremely fragile
And to me, those are the reasons that make vinyl so special and unique. You have to genuinely care for the music, and the experience that goes along with collecting it, keeping it clean, and doing your part to preserve it. Each record is like it's own little preservation effort, and because many of them are so old — often dating back to the '50s or '60s — each one has it's own story. You can find original price stickers on them from that time period, where an LP only cost maybe a few dollars. The names, dates, sometimes notes scribbled on the sleeves. Sometimes, even the wax in the center will give you an exact date of when your copy was pressed.

It's not for everyone, you have to really enjoy vinyl and appreciate the intricacies of it.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

I agree. Out of all the vinyls I ever owned I liked the vinyl sleeve and record for Michael Jackson's Thriller. It had that cool fold out cover like poster back then. My friend collects vinyl and the soundtrack to the Predator was re-released on vinyl and the cover is pretty cool.

For me I've had bad experiences with vinyl and tapes. Now I still have a very few 8-track tapes left in my collection but no player.
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

I got in the mail today. Out of my small collection this is one of the worst sounding right out of the package (static/floor noise/factory dust/etc...). If anybody on here ordered a copy I’d recommend giving this a good cleaning before playing. I only used a static brush and it didn’t help at all.

Due to that I’m just posting these in here just for anybody who’s curious as to how the songs sound in general. These recording aren’t really worthy of its own tread or even adding to your collection for that matter.

https://mega.nz/folder/tjB1TQrR#GMzaUAMfc3QkVhzHkoRz7w

The digital download that comes with it says it’s not ready yet. I’ll try cleaning the record and re-recording it this weekend.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I'm trying to add all the new info to the relevant themes on the site. Looking for some input.

Triple H is listed as having used 3 different versions of the "Behold the King" intro. Which was the one released?

Should we remove the (Arena Version) part from all instances of "My Time" now that it's been officially released, maybe using some other way to make it clear it's not the Vol. 4 version?

alpharhodes said the edit of "Line in the Sand" released was used in 2014. I assume it would be the 2nd arena edit listed, or is it a different one entirely?
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

Seanicho wrote: August 19th, 2020, 7:29 pm I got in the mail today. Out of my small collection this is one of the worst sounding right out of the package (static/floor noise/factory dust/etc...). If anybody on here ordered a copy I’d recommend giving this a good cleaning before playing. I only used a static brush and it didn’t help at all.

Due to that I’m just posting these in here just for anybody who’s curious as to how the songs sound in general. These recording aren’t really worthy of its own tread or even adding to your collection for that matter.

The digital download that comes with it says it’s not ready yet. I’ll try cleaning the record and re-recording it this weekend.
Thanks for the recordings, yeah nothing new sounding to me at all. Though that is the arena version of My Time isn't it or am I wrong?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Chris wrote: August 19th, 2020, 8:35 pm I'm trying to add all the new info to the relevant themes on the site. Looking for some input.

Triple H is listed as having used 3 different versions of the "Behold the King" intro. Which was the one released?

Should we remove the (Arena Version) part from all instances of "My Time" now that it's been officially released, maybe using some other way to make it clear it's not the Vol. 4 version?

alpharhodes said the edit of "Line in the Sand" released was used in 2014. I assume it would be the 2nd arena edit listed, or is it a different one entirely?
Behold The King is the 3rd version.

For My Time, we can simply call it My Time in Triple H themes count, with Triple H: "Evolution Of The Game" Limited Edition Vinyl Album for the album info, and a note that the version of the track featured in Vol. 4 is a different/unused mix.
And, on the Volume 4 album page, add somewhere the info that it's not the same as the one used during arena entrances.
Agua Moose

Post by Agua Moose »

Seanicho wrote: August 19th, 2020, 7:29 pm I got in the mail today. Out of my small collection this is one of the worst sounding right out of the package (static/floor noise/factory dust/etc...). If anybody on here ordered a copy I’d recommend giving this a good cleaning before playing. I only used a static brush and it didn’t help at all.

Thanks for the recordings. Despite the other issues, the mastering seems dynamic. If the static/noise can be cleared up, this might give us better quality versions of the previously released tracks.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Listening to My Time Vol. 4 and My Time from this album I can only tell one area that is different. The background vocals "All your stupid rules" later on is heard on Vol. 4 but not on the vinyl. Plus the vocals "You don't know what time it is" is actually in the Vol. 4 later on in the song. So some subtle differences. I'd say Vol. 4 is definitely the full length version of the song where the vinyl/arena version is just a simple verse edit.

My Time (Instrumental) and Cerebral Assassin played next to each other do sound a tad different and it could be because it is mixed differently for each media. In the opening on the vinyl you cannot hear the added strumming effect you head on the Uncaged III version. The Uncaged III version sounds exactly like V2 where you could almost say the other may be mixed to sound closer to V1 of the two instrumentals. There are some musical elements you cannot hear on the vinyl version compared to the Uncaged III version.
Leaf

Post by Leaf »

TheImpCaiman wrote: August 20th, 2020, 9:05 am Listening to My Time Vol. 4 and My Time from this album I can only tell one area that is different. The background vocals "All your stupid rules" later on is heard on Vol. 4 but not on the vinyl. Plus the vocals "You don't know what time it is" is actually in the Vol. 4 later on in the song. So some subtle differences. I'd say Vol. 4 is definitely the full length version of the song where the vinyl/arena version is just a simple verse edit.
It's much more than a simple verse edit, although I do agree, the Vol. 4 version of My Time is the "final" mix of the track that was never used. The one Trips always used sounds like an earlier mix with different mixing as you can hear the synths louder, the bass track quiete and some vocals absent.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Thank you for that. I didn't know exactly how to put it into the right words.

Why does Cerebral Assassin sound different on this album than on Uncaged III? The intro is missing some sort of cow bell or strumming effect and the guitar is different in volume at least to me. The strumming effect is definitely gone.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

Leaf wrote: August 20th, 2020, 10:52 am
TheImpCaiman wrote: August 20th, 2020, 9:05 am Listening to My Time Vol. 4 and My Time from this album I can only tell one area that is different. The background vocals "All your stupid rules" later on is heard on Vol. 4 but not on the vinyl. Plus the vocals "You don't know what time it is" is actually in the Vol. 4 later on in the song. So some subtle differences. I'd say Vol. 4 is definitely the full length version of the song where the vinyl/arena version is just a simple verse edit.
It's much more than a simple verse edit, although I do agree, the Vol. 4 version of My Time is the "final" mix of the track that was never used. The one Trips always used sounds like an earlier mix with different mixing as you can hear the synths louder, the bass track quiete and some vocals absent.
Isn't this on WWE Hidden Gems Television though clearly Volume 4 being used being dubbed onto a Type 1 Ferric tape, on one of those bad high wow and flutter Tanashin Denki Cassette Deck Mechanism tape decks, probably played back on something decent, making it play out fast though? :D

It might be UWF with a few WWE apperences, but they are over there as the main WWE brand, on the developental show to help talent evolve.

Even if it doesn't count as WWE at all but UWF, it now counts as a Triple H used arena theme, at least like this on dodgey Ferric Denki wow and flutter recording, played back on something decent anyway.

https://app.box.com/file/319679282027?s ... dhic7hqu7w

By the way thanks guys for uploading the album, I was too late due to umming and arring I got no copy at all as it was Out Of Stock on the only one with UK pricing, it was my fault though because of the £10 postage I needed to put in even more thought about is it worth it I got the quality ones like the full Wrestling Album set with cheaper postage at a cheaper mint cost anyway with actual unreleased stuff and all that crap.

Line In The Sand isn't even different it's just a 12" Extended Mix made out of the one released already with better vinyl mastering and it's made very choppy and badly like Dead Silent as well.
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

An audio engineer ripped the album with professional equipment and posted it on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/ ... VOb1dUdA..
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

Seanicho wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 7:49 am An audio engineer ripped the album with professional equipment and posted it on Reddit.

Thanks for the link, I never use reddit and wouldn't have guessed to look there.
The Fiend

Post by The Fiend »

Now that there's a clear copy of Behold the King, is it possible to re-create the proper intros as well for all 3?
Funkster

Post by Funkster »

Seanicho wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 7:49 am An audio engineer ripped the album with professional equipment and posted it on Reddit.

sweet.

thanks for the heads up
theme revolution

Post by theme revolution »

so this digital download thing thats said to come with the lp, has anyone confirmed any new themes yet?
Seanicho

Post by Seanicho »

theme revolution wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 1:43 pm so this digital download thing thats said to come with the lp, has anyone confirmed any new themes yet?
The online MP3 download still isn’t up yet. I highly doubt it will have any additional tracks.
Alex

Post by Alex »

The Fiend wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 11:53 am Now that there's a clear copy of Behold the King, is it possible to re-create the proper intros as well for all 3?
There would be a guitar riff missing from the first version.
Agua Moose

Post by Agua Moose »

I'd already noticed the dynamic range was better than previous releases by comparing the waveforms in Audacity but I hadn't realised it was this good. The brickwalling on WWE's digital releases has always annoyed me so this album isn't such a write-off for me after all.