CFO$ / WWE

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
SheerHARTAttack

CFO$ / WWE

Post by SheerHARTAttack »

Very interesting article... from what I know this is all accurate. https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/excl ... orking-wwe
ThatGuy

Re: CFO$ / WWE

Post by ThatGuy »

I find this really weird.

Mike Lauri of CFO$ signed up to Twitter this month and his bio says "WWE music creator".

I had a theory that DJDTP are the music creators for XFL and they're standing in for CFO$ whilst something is arranged. No one really knows anything; wishful thinking that they'll be back.
Alex

Post by Alex »

In my opinion, this kind of article is a very long way of saying "we know nothing". Until official music release of current entrance themes or an announce from WWE, I highly doubt that CFO$ nor DJDTP will communicate on this.
Chris

Post by Chris »

ThatGuy wrote: February 20th, 2020, 12:09 pm Mike Lauri of CFO$ signed up to Twitter this month and his bio says "WWE music creator".
With the way it's worded both the past and present tenses could be applied, so I don't think it signifies with certainty whether or not he still is active with WWE. Plus, I would say it's one of the more notable things he has done in recent years so it's could be there to help people know that's the Mike Lauri behind the account and not someone else with the same name.
BenSvR09

Post by BenSvR09 »

Well, the article is wrong about the new theme music being from a library. WWE hired DJDTP to create the new theme music for them. So how much of the rest of that article is accurate, if at all, is beyond me.
Last edited by BenSvR09 on February 22nd, 2020, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy »

BenSvR09 wrote: February 20th, 2020, 9:02 pm Well, the article is wrong about the new theme music being library tracks. WWE hired DJDTP to create the music for them. So how much of the rest of that article is accurate, if at all, is beyond me.
DJDTP have been behind all the XFL tracks. Who knows whether they've been hired for that first.