NXT IS MOVING (to the WWE section)

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
TerranRich
Site Admin

NXT IS MOVING (to the WWE section)

Post by TerranRich »

That's right, we're merging the NXT section into the WWE section entirely, and will be retiring the NXT section for good.

It's become clear that WWE has always considered NXT to be a third brand, equal to RAW and SmackDown (especially now, as it is "competing" with AEW).

Over the next few days (or weeks, I don't want to rush them), the admins and techs on this forum will be moving/merging all NXT entries into WWE. If a wrestler/team/show/PPV/etc. has been in both organizations, their entries will be merged such that the timeline is kept (all themes will still be in chronological order). NXT wrestlers that haven't been to WWE (yet/ever) will be moved entirely to the WWE section.

The end goal is to eliminate NXT as a category entirely from the site, merging it completely with WWE.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
Nosthern

Re: NXT IS MOVING (to the WWE section)

Post by Nosthern »

Finally, it was about time. I've always put NXT themes into WWE Themes section
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

About time! It shouldn't take too long to merge everything over to be honest.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Glad to see this will finally be happening. Never made much sense to me to have a WWE show be considered a separate company.
thebib62

Post by thebib62 »

Chris wrote: December 11th, 2019, 4:23 pm Glad to see this will finally be happening. Never made much sense to me to have a WWE show be considered a separate company.
When it was FCW it made sense. NXT is the spiritual successor of FCW as well.
Do not share, re-post, or distribute any edits I create and share on this site.
1000th post: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
"Im no John Cena... Thank god" - Randy Orton
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

I get it. The only thing that I don't like is since I don't watch and never have watched NXT, to keep up with who debuts new or who debuts a new theme or something new changes I won't know since now it is mixed in with WWE.

Plus it isn't WWE NXT it is just NXT. Even though it is WWE owned it is still its own entity. ;)
IAmNeomic

Post by IAmNeomic »

TheImpCaiman wrote: December 13th, 2019, 10:27 am I get it. The only thing that I don't like is since I don't watch and never have watched NXT, to keep up with who debuts new or who debuts a new theme or something new changes I won't know since now it is mixed in with WWE.

Plus it isn't WWE NXT it is just NXT. Even though it is WWE owned it is still its own entity. ;)
Nah, it's always been officially referred to as WWE NXT, the WWE logo is even in the NXT logo.
Chris

Post by Chris »

IAmNeomic wrote: December 14th, 2019, 8:53 pm Nah, it's always been officially referred to as WWE NXT, the WWE logo is even in the NXT logo.
This is why I've always considered it a 3rd "brand" and not a separate entity.
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

IAmNeomic wrote: December 14th, 2019, 8:53 pm
TheImpCaiman wrote: December 13th, 2019, 10:27 am I get it. The only thing that I don't like is since I don't watch and never have watched NXT, to keep up with who debuts new or who debuts a new theme or something new changes I won't know since now it is mixed in with WWE.

Nah, it's always been officially referred to as WWE NXT, the WWE logo is even in the NXT logo.
Exactly.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Finally, all of the NXT counts have been moved over to the WWE section! There may still be the occasional broken link or incorrectly linked theme that will need to be fixed, so if you see any please let us know, but for now the major task of moving everything over from NXT to WWE is complete!
EddieK
Site Admin

Post by EddieK »

Chris wrote: December 19th, 2019, 11:05 pm Finally, all of the NXT counts have been moved over to the WWE section! There may still be the occasional broken link or incorrectly linked theme that will need to be fixed, so if you see any please let us know, but for now the major task of moving everything over from NXT to WWE is complete!
Wonderful! Thanks to all that helped! :)
TheStepUp666

Post by TheStepUp666 »

EddieK wrote: December 20th, 2019, 12:28 am
Chris wrote: December 19th, 2019, 11:05 pm Finally, all of the NXT counts have been moved over to the WWE section! There may still be the occasional broken link or incorrectly linked theme that will need to be fixed, so if you see any please let us know, but for now the major task of moving everything over from NXT to WWE is complete!
Wonderful! Thanks to all that helped! :)
Crazy how quickly as a Team we've sorted this out; I'm just going back through if few things need to be switched around & also Add The Artist,Album & First Used as Info etc. (which hasn't been filled in on some)
"I'm worth more than you could know
'Cause all you know is what you see
'Cause you're all blind to who I am
So all you see is a mystery
'Cause I'm PRICELESS!!!"
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

FCW should as well that's officially new NXT but the old name. NXT and FCW mergered to become New NXT.

It's now since on FCWs old history website been confirmed it is the case FCW should be merged in as well.

http://www.fcwprowrestling.com/fcwhisto ... istory.htm