Introducing the Full Digi Line of Forum Skins

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
TerranRich
Site Admin

Introducing the Full Digi Line of Forum Skins

Post by TerranRich »

Mmm, skins.

I've finally uploaded the logo to all the other available Digi forum themes and they should be available for everybody to use. Let me know if they're not.

If you still want to use the old theme, that's fine, it'll always be up there. But I don't have the time to fix the styling issues causing menus to always be open, and other issues with the theme. I'll check once in a while to see if the original theme is updated to the new phpBB version, but sometimes developers just don't have time to work on projects that they start (hmm, sounds familiar), at least not right away.

Here are some links that will allow you to preview the site in each of the themes. I've also renamed them to more accurate names, for easier selection.
Enjoy!
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game
Shaun2J

Re: Introducing the Full Digi Line of Forum Skins

Post by Shaun2J »

I have now idea where to change the skins and I'm not seeing any changes when I click on the previews. :lol:
TerranRich
Site Admin

Re: Introducing the Full Digi Line of Forum Skins

Post by TerranRich »

Maybe you have to be an admin to see them then, I'm not sure. Also, I just realized that I had forgotten a setting, so now they should all be available.
TerranRichThe Nerdiest Player in the Game