Official WWE Uncaged Wishlist Thread

This is the place where I will post links to news, updates, lists, blogs, and more concerning Xylot Themes.
Chris

Re: Official WWE Uncaged Wishlist Thread

Post by Chris »

There are a few different "dubbed" themes in Crush Hour, from what I remember: Trish, Matt, Jeff, Booker, Hogan, Nash... so I'm guessing these are all by Jim Johnston?
acousticequalizer

Post by acousticequalizer »

Chris wrote: August 31st, 2020, 9:13 pm There are a few different "dubbed" themes in Crush Hour, from what I remember: Trish, Matt, Jeff, Booker, Hogan, Nash... so I'm guessing these are all by Jim Johnston?
Yes. Nash uses "It's a New World", Hogan uses an early version of "Voodoo Side of Life" his WWE Network dubbed theme, Booker's was used on DVD's in the 2000s and a few games. Hardys are both JJ as said by the other user. As for Trish I'm not sure but I would assume so, it's a very simple beat.
Matt Original wrote: August 31st, 2020, 8:51 pm
acousticequalizer wrote: August 25th, 2020, 9:30 am
TheImpCaiman wrote: August 25th, 2020, 9:16 am Yes from one of the GameCube games. Cannot remember 100% which game it was from. Sounded like Live For the Moment (Instrumental) but not by Monster Magnet.
WM 18 for both, Crush Hour for just Jeff, RAW 2, WM 19 and I think that's it. Speaking of Crush Hour I'd love to hear the full version of Matt's theme, which I think is also Jim Johnston original work

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-so ... 0Intro.mp3

Crush Hour also has an early version of Voodoo Side of Life for Hogan. The release of "It's a New World" gives me hope some of these "dubbed" type themes will finally see the light of day. My biggest want being Jarrett's dubbed late WCW theme.
In my mind, this could be way off too, but I think the Live for the Moment mix from the games was the Johnston demo that was presented to Monster Magnet. Remember that King of King demo that was made to present to Motorhead to work with? Think that. I also believe this to be the case for the "Time to Rock and Roll" mix that was used on WrestleMania x8 for Trish Stratus
It's possible. I remember the Hardys saying in their 03 book that around 02 they were discussing new theme music but didn't really elaborate. Hell "Live for the Moment" is listed as "the Hardys theme" on Forceable Entry so maybe it was intended for both of them and just recycled as Matt's singles theme.
Oh I still remember my disappointment hearing that song and not the Hardys' "real" theme. Course I didn't know about it being production music and all that as a kid.
The Funker
Site Admin

Post by The Funker »

What I'd like to see:

1. The Godwinns 3rd WWE Theme
2. Legion of Doom - “Oh What a Rush” (V3) by Jim Johnston
3. Disciples of Apocalypse - “8 Ball” by Jim Johnston
3. Steve Blackman - “Blackman” by Jim Johnston
4. The Powers of Pain Theme
5. Hercules - “Unchained” (V3) by Jim Johnston
6. Adam Bomb - “Devastation” (V2) by Jim Johnston
7. Tatanka - “War Cry” by Jim Johnston
8. Diamond Dallas Page - “Diamond in the Rough” (V2) by Jim Johnston
9. Sid Justice - “Time For Some Justice” by Jim Johnston
10. Finlay - “Fit Finlay Theme” by The Swaggerin' Growlers, Remixed by Jim Johnston
11. Wade Barrett - “Just Don't Care Anymore” (V2; Arena Version) by Jim Johnston feat. American Fangs
12. The Dudebusters 2nd theme (Unknown Title) by Jim Johnston feat. Jimi Bell
13. Johnny Knoxville - “Ass Jack” by Jim Johnston
14. Stevie Richards - (Remake of "Kronik Theme" – w/ Quote) by Jim Johnston
15. The British Bulldog - “Rule, Britannia!” (Remix) by Jim Johnston
16. Chuck Palumbo - "You Will Remember Me" Jim Johnston
17. Tommy Dreamer - “Innovator” by Jim Johnston
18. FBI - "Brooklyn" by Jim Johnston
19. X-Factor - “Fact or Fiction” by Jim Johnston
20. Jakked - “WWF Jakked Theme Open” by Jim Johnston
21. Stone Cold Steve Austin - “Venom” (V2) by Jim Johnston
22. Tito Santana - “Santana Theme” by Jim Johnston
23. Road Warrior (Road Warrior Animal)
24. Tommy Dreamer - “Bad Dream” by Jim Johnston
The MAN1AK

Post by The MAN1AK »

Right now, the only track I'm waiting for, is L.O.D's WM14 theme. But, Vol. XIII is actually good, in my opinion.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

The MAN1AK wrote: September 1st, 2020, 2:41 am Right now, the only track I'm waiting for, is L.O.D's WM14 theme. But, Vol. XIII is actually good, in my opinion.
Have you heard KillReals remake?
Roid Hogan

Post by Roid Hogan »

Hey speakin of remakes, I’ve made a remake of At Last V1 and I need an honest opinion on how it sounds. I’m trying to get into remakes & remixes now so I’m a little new: https://youtu.be/FA3oqCXwvGs
Roid Hogan

Post by Roid Hogan »

Not trying to self promote, but I need to know how good this sounds, it’s one of my most wanted themes since the day I first heard it lol
acousticequalizer

Roid Hogan wrote: September 30th, 2020, 4:23 pm Hey speakin of remakes, I’ve made a remake of At Last V1 and I need an honest opinion on how it sounds. I’m trying to get into remakes & remixes now so I’m a little new: https://youtu.be/FA3oqCXwvGs
It's definitely the clearest edit we have so far, good job.
the fragile

Post by the fragile »

Roid Hogan wrote: September 30th, 2020, 4:23 pm Hey speakin of remakes, I’ve made a remake of At Last V1 and I need an honest opinion on how it sounds. I’m trying to get into remakes & remixes now so I’m a little new: https://youtu.be/FA3oqCXwvGs
YOU TROLLIN!? Cause this sounds amazing! It's now number 1 on my playlist. Thank you.
TEOL

Post by TEOL »

I wish Stereo was on WWE Network at the date The Tempest was uploaded as the quality is so less watery even in Mono. I hate watery recordings prefer them clean. The longest recording ever of it though I wouldn't say it's a looper at all it changes completely I think.

The beats past that part are more subtile and lighter and the guitar riffs seem heavier to me past a minute in On Your Own (The Tempest Remix) as they would call it judging from older Uncaged with the same title tracks as others.

See what I mean what is on WWE Network is less watery but due to it being uploaded in the services Mono days and not replaced with the Stereo upload it's a Mono clean version but it's clean none of that static crap. I wish they reupload it. My main point is it does change up at least to me and it's not a loop like many think the beats go lighter and the guitar riffs heavier.

https://app.box.com/s/55knc3lijw1q4w3ihwmpvdbj00qg1dv2
Roid Hogan

Post by Roid Hogan »

Thanks guys! Means a lot! I’m still how trying to figure out how to get rid of the crowd noise though, but again, thanks guyz >.<
keyz4lfe

Post by keyz4lfe »

As always, looking forward to the next Uncaged album. Definitely would be happy to see some of these finally released! I've been waiting for quite a few of these. Sorry, I am horrible with title names.

Aguila / IYH: Mind Games
New Midnight Express
Public Enemy
Triple H – Armageddon 2000
Faarooq – Gladiator Theme
Faarooq – Traumatized
D'Lo Brown – Danger At The Door (V1)
Oddities 1st
Raven 1st – What About Me? (V1)
Hardy Boys 1st / William Regal
Head Cheese (Blackman & Al Snow)
Gillberg
Legion Of Doom 2000 (All Versions)
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Still hoping Stone Cold's Dangerous V2 is released. It is one of only 2 of his themes I don't have of his, other than the looped JBI one. Originally it was the only one until I lost the real version of Paranoid V2 when my HDD crashed on me.
Wish they'd make another vault album for Undertaker and give the fans all of his themes so we have official titles maybe for the other Dark Side and Ministry themes. It'd be nice to at least have the American Bad Ass and Rollin' intros on it. If not the songs give us the intros.
The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

TheImpCaiman wrote: October 7th, 2020, 10:51 am Still hoping Stone Cold's Dangerous V2 is released. It is one of only 2 of his themes I don't have of his, other than the looped JBI one. Originally it was the only one until I lost the real version of Paranoid V2 when my HDD crashed on me.
Wish they'd make another vault album for Undertaker and give the fans all of his themes so we have official titles maybe for the other Dark Side and Ministry themes. It'd be nice to at least have the American Bad Ass and Rollin' intros on it. If not the songs give us the intros.
Where did you end up getting Paranoid V2 from?
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

The Franchise wrote: October 7th, 2020, 11:55 am
TheImpCaiman wrote: October 7th, 2020, 10:51 am Still hoping Stone Cold's Dangerous V2 is released. It is one of only 2 of his themes I don't have of his, other than the looped JBI one. Originally it was the only one until I lost the real version of Paranoid V2 when my HDD crashed on me.
Where did you end up getting Paranoid V2 from?
I no longer have the full version anymore just a fan edited version I found. A friend had it as well as tons of other themes he gave me. Another user had asked the same question a while back. Hopefully I've linked correctly so you could see as well. Scroll down a little and the conversation will be there.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12855&start=1760
Roid Hogan

Post by Roid Hogan »

TEOL wrote: October 1st, 2020, 6:49 am My main point is it does change up at least to me and it's not a loop like many think the beats go lighter and the guitar riffs heavier.

https://app.box.com/s/55knc3lijw1q4w3ihwmpvdbj00qg1dv2
If you ask me, it sounds the same. I don’t really hear it getting heavier.
Tino

Post by Tino »

I see why people want that Blackman theme so bad. That song is catchy af.

Anvil
I Don’t Care
Lauren Jones
Respect
Arena version of I Walk Alone
Do It Big
X Factor
Viscera
Funeral Dirge
The Game by Disturbed

My current top ten most wanted.
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

SO with Uncaged XIV coming and a lot of my requests making it I'll post what I'd like to see on Uncaged XV. We should start rounding off the most popular wrestlers themes seeing as how a vast majority of the likes of Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, The Rock, Triple H and Undertaker are nearing completion. I'll post my new wishlist here soon too.
acousticequalizer

The only other major theme I really want at this point is Jeff Jarrett's network dubbed theme "Chosen". Well I still want other things obvs but a lot of the things I wanted are getting released on this new one.

Well and the Disturbed version of HHH's theme of course
TheImpCaiman

Post by TheImpCaiman »

Here is my wish. Bare in mind I gave some my own titles too.

WWE Uncaged XV Wish List
1. Break the Walls Down (2004) [Chris Jericho] -- used RAW April 19th, 2004
2. The Game (Triple H) [feat. Disturbed]
3. Hell Frozen Over (Stone Cold Steve Austin) -- used Buried Alive October 20th, 1996
4. What? (Stone Cold Steve Austin) -- used RAW August 6th, 2001
5. Darker Side (The Undertaker) -- used RAW August 10th, 1998
6. Darker Side V2 (The Undertaker) -- used Heat August 16th, 1998
7. Dark Side (Fully Loaded 1998) [Undertaker] -- used Fully Loaded 1998 July 27th, 1998
8. Dark Side (Fully Loaded 1998) [V2 Undertaker] -- used RAW August 3rd, 1998
9. Dark Side (Fully Loaded 1998) [V3 Undertaker] -- used August 10th, 1998
10. Dead Man Walking (The Undertaker) -- used SmackDown! September 19th, 2002
11. Hypnotized (Remake) [The Rock] -- used RAW November 30th, 1998
12. If Ya Smell (The Rock) -- used RAW July 30th, 2001
13. Is Cooking (Remix) [The Rock] -- used RAW December 8th, 2003
14. On Your Own (Christian) -- used RAW September 10th, 2001
15. At Last (Remix) [Christian] -- RAW April 14th, 2003
16. Los Guerreros V2 (Los Guerreros) -- used SmackDown! March 13th, 2003
17. Big Show Theme (Big Show) -- used RAW April 5th, 1999
18. Blue Blazer Theme (Blue Blazer) -- used Wrestling Challenge October 23rd, 1988
19. Holy Sidekicks (Mighty Molly) -- used SmackDown! March 21st, 2002
20. Viscera Theme (Viscera) -- used RAW December 6th, 1999
21. Nation of Domination (Remix) -- used No Way Out of Texas 1998 February 15th, 1998
22. This Is A Test V6 (Test) -- used January 17th, 2002
23. This Is A Test V2 (Test) -- used February 14th, 1999
24. Smooth (Jazz) -- used February 24th, 2003
25. If You Think (Sharmell) -- used SmackDown! November 4th, 2005
26. Danger at the Door (D'Lo Brown) -- used Shotgun June 19th, 1999